Your Ad Here

Friday, July 18, 2008


After so many years of studying and a long time serving the NS (national service), I have finally step out into the society as an working adult. Weeks and weeks of looking through the classified section. Looking for a suitable job for me proved to be rather, challenging. Have you ever gotten the feeling that you are more suited to work elsewhere? Well, every time I have decided on a job, I can't help but keep asking myself, 'Am I really suited for this job?'.

In the end, after weeks of searching for a job, my lovely girlfriend asked me, 'why not try to be a property agent?'. This was the golden sentence that made me join the training, thus becoming a Propnex property agent. The training was tough, lots of theory and policies to remember. Secondly, there's lots of prospecting to do, looking for a good location to start and a lot of hard work have to be put in. But it was the sense of satisfaction after serving the customer and the idea of helping my family out with home allowance that really drives me.

Not only does my manager guide and teach me along the way, the company have helped me greatly as well. With almost 6000 other agents island-wide, I can assure you once my customer's property listings is posted, 6000 other agents from PropNex alone, will be notified about the listings. This helps greatly because if other agents have buyers looking for a unit at your area, they can give me a call to view the property.

So do visit my blog as and when you would like to have a view of the current property market. I will be posting some of the details about the recent transactions going around my work area, which is Pasir Ris. If you have any queries, do feel free to drop me an email at limshengfeng@yahoo.com.sg . I thank everyone who have visited this website and hope to see you soon! Cheers!

No comments: